Click on a headline below to learn more...
Tim Casey - Owner
Tim is the founder and owner of Jockimo Inc. He grew up in the glass industry and has a B.S. in Technology from Georgia Southern University, located near Savannah, GA.
His professional background is in the packaging design and printing industries working for Nestle Food Company, Colgate-Palmolive and Schering-Plough HealthCare. This provided him with the opportunity to work with some of the best marketing minds in the country. His passion for technology allowed him to develop and implement new technologies that are used today by many in these fields.
In 1998 he decided to go out on his own and he co-founded Artwork in Architectural Glass (AAG) outside of Atlanta, GA. AAG began manufacturing cast glass and quickly became an industry leader. In 2004 Tim realized a need for products that were more specialty in nature and as a result started Jockimo, Inc. Jockimo quickly gained momentum in the industry offering glass flooring and glass treads, antique mirrors, cast glass and other decorative glass products.
In 2008, to reduce confusion among customers as to which company offered what product, Tim merged AAG and Jockimo into one company - Jockimo, Inc.
Jockimo continues to develop and introduce new exciting products to the market place. Tim is excited about the future and cannot wait to unveil the new products in the pipeline. Tim enjoys traveling, camping, and going to Disneyland with his wife and son.
Igor Beaufils - National Sales Manager
Igor has been the longest serving team member with Jockimo and its predecessor company. Igor is a ground breaker in the architectural products industry having introduced many new products to the North American design community in the last eighteen years. His passion and expertise for decorative glass and glass flooring is widely known, as he has been asked to speak to both design and glass industry professionals in numerous settings. He is also a frequent lecturer at Kent State University, Lawrence Technology University, Andrews University, and Cleveland Institute of the Arts, He is affectionately called the “glass man” by his closest design clients.
Igor is not your typical sales person having earned over 5 patents and holding a BS from the U.S. Air Force Academy and a MS in Industrial Engineering from New Mexico State University. In turn he is able to discuss the technical nuances of glass flooring and decorative glass as well as its intrinsic aesthetic characteristics. His appreciation for the glass flooring and decorative glass business is only exceeded by his love and appreciation for his faith, wife, children, and Church family.
- Chef Joel Antunes
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Atlantis Resort Dubai
- Biltmore Estate
- Brasfield & Gorrie
- Brookside Country Club
- Buckhead Life Restaurant Group
- Becker's Steakhouse
- Borgatta Hotel & Casino
- Cheesecake Factory
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Cleveland Clinic
- Coldwell Banker
- Corporate Express
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Doubletree Hotel
- Emeril's Restaurant
- First Bank of Franklin
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Gold's Gym
- Grandview Heights Public Library
- Hartsfield Airport
- Highwoods Properties
- Holiday Inn
- Home Depot Expo.
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Indianapolis Zoo
- Johnson & Johnson
- Latin Grammys
- MTV Networks
- Lucent Technologies
- John Manville
- Marriott Resort
- McDaniel College
- Mercedes Benz
- Memorial Health Univ. Medical Center
- Merrill Lynch
- Methodist Hospital
- Moore Brothers Wine
- Northcrest Hospital TN
- The North Face
- New Oklahoma City Federal Building
- Ohio State University
- Omni Hotels
- PPG Industries
- Puerto Rico Zoo
- Renaissance Sea World
- Ritz Carlton
- Ruth's Chris
- San Joaquin Hospital
- Smithsonian Institution
- Sonic Corporation
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- St. Helen Catholic Church
- Ted's Montana Grill Restaurants
- The Chelsea Museum
- Westin Hotels
- Chef Roy Yamaguchi
"At this point, we’re specifying you on pretty much every job. Have one in bid right now, and another that should start bidding within the next month, plus another 2 or 3 projects in construction."
"I would be your PR guy in a second! Your product is not just a set of stairs - it is a significant part of the architecture of the house."
Home owner - Venice, CA
- "It was great working with you on this project, the sample you produced is what sold the client on the design. I look forward to working with you in the future!"
Job Captain - NY Architecture & Engineering firm
- "As one of the owner’s of our firm I feel confident in specifying your product for other clients because of your terrific customer service. Please say a special thanks to all of the workers who had to work over Easter weekend. Thanks again! I cannot wait to see the stair finished. When we take professional photos I will make sure to send a copy your way."
Owner, Architecture firm in the Midwest
- "It turned out just great! I'll make sure to get you a picture as soon as they install and send me one. Thank you for all your help on this. You guys do fantastic work!"
- "I hope you are doing well! Our customer walked the 24th floor today and they love the Jockimo art glass! Great job! Please pass on our thanks and congratulations to your team. We have a very happy client!"
V.P. of Interior Design of global company
- "We installed the glass late last week and I would like to commend you on the construction of the panels. The dimensions were perfect! I appreciate your efforts."
- "Thanks for a great product. The glass looks beautiful and is the exact measurement."
General Contractor in CO
- People stand at the bar and literally play with the bar top until we make them move to serve other customers. We are very pleased with the end result of the Liquid Lava™ tiles!" Owner of Mai in Nashville, TN
- Thank you so much. Our executive producer is really excited about this product. We are really trying to push new, innovative, high tech products on our show. We truly appreciate your help on this episode!! Your new website looks fantastic!
Producer of ABC's Extreme Home Makeover
- I want to confirm that I received the Antique Mirror this afternoon. Everything is perfect! The mirror is AMAZING! I couldn’t thank you enough on how fast you got this mirror to me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!! I will soon follow up with some site photos once we install the mirror. Thanks again!!!!
- “The company is Jockimo. I’ve Cc’d them on this email. They may connect you with a sales rep to get the ball rolling. We worked remotely with one in Dallas and everything went smoothly. They appear to be able to do almost anything! (Hi, Tim!)”
Residential customer in TX
- "The list of service providers I can easily recommend is short! You are on the top."
- Outstanding customer care and services are an absolute must in any industry, and my limited exposure to Jockimo has provided instant insight into how important our company is to you. I’ve personally had nothing but prompt and professional feedback on every correspondence I’ve sent in your direction - and that means a world of difference when it comes to product manufacturing and distribution. The end result being I can perform my responsibilities comfortably knowing that Jockimo has provided quality attention to detail on their end. Tim, keep up the great work and maintain the expert level of communication, and all that’s left to say is: Cheers to quality products and continuing on a bright path with Jockimo.
Jockimo believes in doing our part to improve the condition of our planet. In turn we have developed processes to help reduce the amount of glass that goes into landfills and recycling plants by utilizing this glass in our production processes.
Manufacturers/suppliers in their float glass manufacturing and fabrication processes use large quantities of glass that are cut off and set aside for further fabrication. Much of this glass would go directly into tractor trailer sized dumpsters on the premises that are taken away and replaced with new empty dumpsters multiple times each week.
The photo on the right was taken by Jockimo on a recent visit to one of our fabricators of how much glass is thrown away daily. Glass from these companies is now used by Jockimo to be used on our projects - instead of going to landfills or the recycling plants.
Over 65% of all Jockimo glass is produced using Recycled Glass - whether our customers request recycled glass or not.
Once glass is tempered it cannot be cut, fabricated or manipulated in anyway. If someone were try to cut a piece of tempered glass it would "pop" and break into many small pieces. At Jockimo we can utilize a revolutionary recycling process for tempered glass where we can de-temper, cut the glass to size and fabricate, cast the glass with one of our textures, and then re-temper the glass. This process has further allowed Jockimo to eliminate the discarding of glass that would otherwise go into landfills or to the recycling facilities.
You are probably wondering - how much more for recycled glass? Jockimo is proud to help our planet and we do not charge any additional up charges for recycled glass.
All Jockimo glass is shipped insured via air-ride common carrier trucks within North America. All glass is packaged using reinforced furniture-quality wooden crates that are hand made by Jockimo. The glass is safely packaged with foam to ensure safe transfer, and mishandling indicators (Tip N Tells) are applied to both the outside and inside of all crates. (In case someone removes the outer labels.)
Over 98% of glass manufactured and shipped by Jockimo has been delivered without incident to destinations all over the world.
Upon shipment we will send you photos of your crate as well as photos of your glass being packaged so you can see its condition. We will send you (or the customer) our Jockimo Receiving & Inspection Instructions as well as the Bill of Lading for your shipment so that you can track the progress of your shipment and schedule delivery if required.
A feather duster is ideal for regular day-to-day cleaning of glass. If a more thorough cleaning is necessary, the following materials and methods should be used:
- Materials – Soft lint free cloth (do not use coarse brown paper towels), and a non-abrasive, non-ammonia glass cleaner. Avoid abrasive materials and solutions.
- Method – Spray the cloth lightly with cleaning solution. Dab the cloth softly on the glass surface to remove dust and lint. For more heavily soiled areas, use a light circular motion to remove dirt. Clean all accessible surfaces of the glass.
Glass, like all other functional products, will greatly benefit from a program of routine maintenance. While regular cleaning of the glass is the most obvious aspect of a maintenance regimen, it is also important to inspect the condition of adjacent materials such as grouts, adhesives, fasteners and hardware.
Architectural glass should be reviewed at least annually in order to ensure that related components are performing adequately. After ensuring the glass is firmly affixed, or fastened in place, and all adjacent materials are functioning satisfactorily, cleaning can be carried out in the above manner.