Businesses That Would Benefit from Antique Ceiling Mirrors
Interior design in a commercial space is about more than just making the room look nice. It’s about creating a favorable impression that draws patrons in, keeps them coming back, and encourages them to tell everyone they know to do the same. It’s about making strategic design choices that improve the experience of everyone in that space. For hotels, restaurants, and office spaces, that impactful design choice could be antique ceiling mirrors.
3 Industries That Would Benefit from Antique Ceiling Mirrors
Hotels and Hospitality
The hotel and hospitality industries are highly competitive. They were also hit hard by COVID-19. In a post-pandemic world, many of these spaces are actively seeking ways to stand out in the crowd. Here’s why antique ceiling mirrors could be the answer:
- Create a big first impression. A hotel’s interior design goes a long way to creating a favorable (or unfavorable) impression with the guests. Ceiling mirrors are bold, dramatic, and sophisticated. Especially in a hotel lobby, they can create an immediately impressive atmosphere.
- Make a space feel grander and larger. All mirrors, ceiling mirrors included, have the ability to make a space feel bigger than the actual square footage. This creates a sweeping, grand feeling when entering the space. It gives the hotel a more stately and impressive ambiance.
- Draw guests in with warmth and light. As reflective surfaces, ceiling mirrors help enhance the natural light of a space. This creates a warmer, brighter, and more inviting feel.
Every successful hotel should check certain boxes. They need to provide clean, comfortable rooms and all the basic amenities a guest would expect. The success or failure of a hotel usually comes down to the extras and the intangibles.
Was there something that made guests excited to be there? Did they leave wanting to recommend it to their friends, family, and online networks? If they’re in town again, will they be returning to that hotel?
Ceiling mirrors in hotels have the ability to create that kind of allure, which is invaluable to any business in the hospitality sector.
Restaurants and Bars
Just like the hospitality industry, restaurants and bars were deeply affected by the pandemic. They are also looking for ways to draw people in and to overcome any reluctance about returning to in-person dining. Ceiling mirrors could be the little something extra that hooks people…and keeps them coming back. Here are the key benefits of ceiling mirrors for restaurants:
- Make even small spaces look large. If a restaurant downsized in the wake of the pandemic, the smaller leased spot could feel cramped or limiting. Ceiling mirrors are a clever, easy way to visually open that space up.
- Save on the utility bill. Restaurants right now are looking for any way to save—without compromising on quality or guest experience. By enhancing natural light, ceiling mirrors can reduce the restaurant’s dependence on artificial lights. This can result in real dollars-and-cents savings in the electric bill.
- Differentiate from the competition. A unique menu and stellar chefs can help any restaurant stand out, but so can the interior design and how the restaurant makes the patrons feel. Dining involves all the senses. Ceiling mirrors help bring that depth of experience to a meal out.
The right artistic and design choices can bolster a restaurant’s reputation and positive word-of-mouth. Ultimately, this means more people interested in dining at that restaurant, which translates to financial benefits.
At first glance, ceiling mirrors and office spaces don’t seem to go together. However, as part of a strategic office interior design plan, ceiling mirrors can greatly benefit office spaces. Here’s how:
- Wow potential clients. Antique ceiling mirrors add a level of sophistication, elegance, and upscale drama to any building. This helps the space project a desirable level of success that can impress prospective clients who come to the office.
- Increase the productivity of workers. One benefit of ceiling mirrors that’s often overlooked is the physiological and mental effects of natural light on workers. Natural light increases productivity, and mirrors help enhance the natural light present in any given space.
- Keep top talent at the company. Poor office conditions can grate on in-house workers. They spend more than one-third of their lives in these spaces, and drab, dull, or uninspiring design choices can eventually push top talent to leave. One recent survey found 78% of workers found natural light or access to views improved their well-being, meaning ceiling mirrors are actually an investment in your best people.
Whether it’s winning new clients or capitalizing on your star employees, there are concrete financial benefits to having standout office design. Ceiling mirrors with customizable antique mirror finishes can provide that wow factor.
Any Questions about Antique Ceiling Mirrors in Commercial Spaces?
Wondering what’s possible with antique ceiling mirrors or any other architectural glass products?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.
We specialize in architectural glass design, and we’ve worked with architects and designers for decades helping their visions come to life in glass.
Whether you need a sample, a quote, or just a question answered, we’re always happy to help!